Thursday, March 4, 2010

Favicon fun

Next time you visit AlchemistThreadworks.com, check out the little icon next to the site name on the browser tab.  Do you see a little crimson monkey?  No?  You sure?
It took me the better part of the evening yesterday to figure out how to get that little monkey to show up.  It's called a favicon for those who don't know.  Until I looked it up yesterday, I didn't know either.
Got a new design in the works.  Geared more for rock climbers. I initially wanted to put the wings higher, but now I think maybe they should be a little lower. Would like to get some feedback.  Bigger? Smaller?  Stupid idea to begin with?  I think it would go over well in the climbing community.
If you haven't checked it out yet, you can see the website at AlchemistThreadworks.com.  Would like some feedback on that too.  If you feel so inclined, you can also be a follower of the blog.  Thanks!

-jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment