Sunday, April 11, 2010

Waiting

AlchemistThreadworks.com

Sometimes I feel like I'm always waiting.  I'm waiting in the ER right now an hour past my shift for one consultant to talk to another  consultant to talk about which consultant should be consulting on my patient.  Sweet.

I'm still waiting on the shirts to come in. I try to channel my inner Zen to not go postal on someone or something, but it becomes increasingly difficult.  Reminds me of the Seinfeld in which George deals with adversity by chanting "serenity now, serenity now."  By the end he's shouting," Reciprocity Now!"

Got the new flash site mostly ready, and it's pretty dope.  You can check out the site here: http://alchemistthreadworks.com/maxie/index2.php#/home/
The pics are fillers for now, until I get the actual shirts in, and I can get a real photoshoot. Should be cool.
The music is kinda dope, but some people don't like music, and so I may remove it.  I'd love to get some feedback about it.
Seriously, check out the site.  Thanks, all!

1 comment:

  1. Website awesome. Like music, but make mute/volume button mo' obvious. Took me a few secs to find it... and apparently my speakers were turned up to 11.
    Only thing I didn't like was not able to choose sizes b4 adding to cart. Figured it out w/o too much trouble, but different from most online shopping sites... could cause mass confusion for G-ma shoppers (which I assume is the demographics you're aiming for). Would also let me know if you're out of my size b4 going to cart (by the way, I like my shorts XXS). When you gonna be ready to roll??? Papa needs some new T's to show off his lumpy contour.

    ReplyDelete